Monday, May 13, 2013

Princess Mimi Starmish: Grey

Hello lovely readers! :D
Yay, more Princess Mimi!! XD
Today I'm reviewing the Grey ones! :D



 Used some OTT hime-gyaru makeup for this review! :3


Comfort: 10/10
Size: 9/10
Colour/Design: 10/10

Yay, I love Princess Mimi lenses, is it obvious? Haha! These are really unique to most I own- they are very dark but because of this create a lovely depth! I think this would suit most eye colours, except very dark colours, as the fade from the black rim to the coloured inner is just beautiful!
Comfort is wonderful- I actually accidentally put one in backwards trying them on and it didn't hurt O_o which is a first! haha! Size is so close to being perfect for me- I still wish it was a wee bit bigger :P And colour/design is just awesome, as my reasons above! haha!

Thank you for reading! <3
~
https://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses ~

No comments:

Post a Comment