Friday, August 3, 2012

Twinkle Twinkle

My write-up on the AVCon weekend is almost done. In the mean time, here are some pictures.

 Sushi Cola.
Sounds dodgy.
But it tastes AMAZING. Its actually green tea cola. If you're in Australia and have a Sushi Train nearby, I really recommend trying it.
Photo taken Sunday night with my Princess Serenity makeup still on <3

Also, Mikey and I did a bit of room arranging. He was sick of using the wardrobe, so we swapped, and now the WHOLE WARDROBE IS MINE!!
The left side is full of my cosplays and my 'nice' clothes folded up, the middle (pictured) is now stuffed with my lolita- there isn't much room to spare- and the right side has my jackets/evening dresses hanging with my casual/work clothes folded.
FEELS GOOD MAN.


2 comments:

  1. awwww you did Usagi Tsukino cosplay?^^ can't wait to see pics~
    ur wardrobe is the dream of each lolita <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I was so happy to cosplay her! ^_^ I will post some picture soon! <3 <3
      I love my loli wardrobe- but in comparison to some lolitas I know, mine is tiny! XD haha! I wish I could fill a whole room with it! <3

      Delete