Monday, August 18, 2014

Mizuko Website

Hi everyone!

I've had a nice little break from costuming, but I'm back into it again in preparation for SupaNova in November.

In the mean time, I finally published my Mizuko business website!



Really excited to have it up and running finally. I also have new business cards to match the site, as well as Instagram!
Follow Mermaid Mizuko here: http://instagram.com/mermaid_mizuko It's a bit of a mix of my mermaid, everyday and costuming life :)


Until next time!

XOXOX


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new website! I’ve checked it out, and I must say, it has the makings of a great website. It’s very straightforward, easy to access, and quite appealing. Just keep it updated, so that people will know of events, promos, or significant updates about your business. Cheers!

    Jamey Barker @ 1st Page Syndication LLC

    ReplyDelete