Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Facebook Page

Hi everyone!

Just a little update, I will be finishing the Ariel Pink Dress write-up soon (maybe tomorrow...)
But for now I wanted to share with you my new Facebook Page:


(Yes, a silly name I know. lol.)

I decided to start a Facebook page as its so much easier to share progress photos and photoshoots! Of course, I will still be updating this blog with more in-depth descriptions of my costume making, but Facebook is a great 'instant' updater!
I haven't posted on there much as of yet, but it'll be updated with a lot of things within a week :)

************

Its been a week since AVCon, and since then I've only sewn a little (fixed up a skirt that popped a button, lol) so I'm getting the itch again! Already have my next cosplay decided and will start on it soon.


Anyways, if you'd like, please follow my new costuming page! (And for that matter, my mermaid business page too! Lol! > Mermaid Mizuko <)

XOXOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment