Wednesday, July 6, 2011

uncut diamond

Hello lovelies! :)
I'm terrible at keeping my promises- this is such a late update! ><;
Not much has happened in the last few weeks, to be honest. I'm rather boring, aren't I? lol!

***************************************
One thing DID happen to me this week which really effected me. It probably sounds pretty tame/stupid ><; Somebody called me fat. And unfortunately, I have a pretty warped body image, so I took this pretty hard. It sucked the happiness out of me- it made me stare at myself in the mirror and think "maybe I've been fat all along and never realized?" I'm not happy with my body on the best of days- so to have someone (who I thought was a friend) say that I'm fat cut me pretty deep.
I'm finally getting over it, though. lol! I dont feel unhappy anymore. My life is amazing and I cant let one thing someone said get me down about myself! XD
I just wish people would realise the impact of what they say. Even little things can hurt.

***********************************
Well, on a lighter note!
Mikey was being a total sweetheart last week- he bought me 3 pieces of really beautiful jewellery and took me out to lunch in the city :D
...where I convinced him to do ACTUAL purikura! <3


Also, some random outfit shots from the last week.
I dont get to wear much of my nice clothes anymore because I work so much ><;

 work outfit- I try to stay comfortable because I have to walk 15mins from the tram to work and back each day. But I still want to look like ME. lol!

 Lunch date outfit at SushiTrain with Mikey. It was pouring with rain! ><;

 Dinner with the girls- I finally got to wear my Liz Lisa jumper again, its so soft and pretty <3

Also, I hate winter  >_____________<  Bring on spring!!! You can probably notice the trend of scarf/beanie. I dont mind the cold, but I much prefer to wear cute summer dresses!! Winter makes my hair messy, stops me getting a bit of a tan, and its colddddd! At least it doesnt snow, I hate the snow. LOL! *grumbles*

**************************************
I'm going to bed cos I am EXHAUSTED! XD I've become an old lady these past few weeks- I want to go to sleep super early every night! hehe!

I will leave you with a photo of our dessert pizza from tonight! Four of us shared it, and even then I couldnt finish my piece ><; It was Mars Bar inspired and SO YUMMEH! XD

Stay classy planet earth! :)
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

2 comments:

  1. No way that you're fat. :D You're gorgeous and could probably eat the entire dessert pizza and not see a single fat cell to your thighs @_@;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks Katherine! XD
    oh believe me, if I ate too much dessert pizza, it would show!! lol!! BUT IT WOULD BE WORTH IT! haha! xoxox

    ReplyDelete