Thursday, November 1, 2012

Alanna: The Lioness

*Photo heavy*
 I did a photoshoot with my best friend Kelly a few days ago of my Alanna cosplay.
Kelly really is an amazing photographer- and she just does if for fun! XD

Alanna is the heroine of Tamora Pierce's book series Song of the Lioness. I loved her character the second I read the first few pages of the first book- Alanna is someone I look up to, even though she isn't real! I was only a teenager when I read the first book- maybe 14- but I purchased the series and have read them at least once a year since. That's nearly 10 years!

I really recommend reading the series- as well as Tamora Pierce's other series revolving around the land Tortall. I own every book! XD


The armor held together nicely- I had some trouble with the straps but that's something I've learnt for next time!
One day I will own some REAL armor and be a real Lady Knight, but for now I'll just have to make it myself. haha!

Me in the car after- I was so happy! ^_^

Thank you for reading! <3

XOXOXOX

1 comment: