Thursday, February 28, 2013

EOS BlythEye in Pink!

Yay! Two reviews in one night! :D

I was pretty excited about these lenses, because I hadn't had much luck with pink lenses in the past...
And thanks to Adelaide Little Lens I had some luck! :D



Gotta love my wig-cap shots! haha!

 We had a Valentine's Day lolita meet- so pink eyes were the perfect addition! :D


Comfort: 9/10
Size: 9/10
Colour/Design: 9/10

As I said earlier, I hadn't had much luck with pink lenses in the past. I'm afraid they kinda melted into my eyes and turned more purple than pink! BUT- these ones are so so vibrant, there ain't no way they sink into my eyes! haha! I was so happy when I first put them in- they really pop! And thanks to the transitional colour on the inner circle, they blend rather well and from these photos you can tell they create a bright, cheerful look. I only wore them for a couple of hours as it was a HOT day and as soon as I got home I tore off my melted makeup, haha, but they were super comfortable just like the other BlythEye lenses I've reviewed!
I'm so glad I've found a really cool pair of pink lenses!! XD

~ https://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses ~

Thank you for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment