Saturday, June 16, 2012

Princess Mimi Chocolate

I'm back! :D
Been busy these past few weeks, I travelled to Japan! :D The write-up is on my blog http://pinkdiamondbluepearl.blogspot.com.au/ if you want a little read! <3

But today I am here to give a review on these very popular lenses:
Princess Mimi series in Chocolate Brown!
 Tsubasa= LOVE! <3

Baby Brown Eyes! 


 With a little make-up for comparison!

(why I look so sad? XD)

Comfort: 9/10
Size: 9/10
Colour/Design: 9/10

Not going to lie... these were a HUGE surprise for me! As an avid grey/blue lens lover, I never thought I would find a brown pair that would look nice on me... I can now honestly eat my words. I really love them! XD Princess Mimi has never failed in comfort and size, at 15mm they are big enough to give a dolly-eye but not too big to need dramatic make-up. In my grey eyes, these brown lenses were perfect. The lighter inner blended nicely and look almost natural! I GIVE THESE TWO THUMBS UP!

*****************************************

Jump onto: http://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses to grab your own pair! Dont forget that followers of my blog can get a 10% discount on a sale! Remember: you must be a follower of either of my blogs; the discount only applies to one translation, and you must use this discount code: CarrieL8644
Happy lens shopping! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment