Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Princess Mimi Almond!

My final review of the popular Princess Mimi series (unless they release more of course! hehe!). Almond!

Simpler design when compared to the other styles!

 How natural do they look? I was really surprised!
 Without make up!
 With Make-up!
Decided to be a fairy today! ^__^ PREPARE FOR CAMERA WHORING! XD



Comfort: 9/10
Size: 9/10
Colour & Design: 7/10

Size and comfort-wise, Princess Mimi has not failed me yet! (I say that every time, haha!) Even without make up I find it is a good size for my eyes without giving the alien-look! This colour was a surprise, however! I thought the brown would be more dominant, however it seemed to fade naturally into my grey eyes! If anything, they look more grey to me! I think the effect will be different on brown eyes, perhaps the almond colour will stand out more? The design is way simpler than other Princess Mimi's lenses, which is why it looks so natural. I prefer a little bit of un-natural design myself because I dont mind if people know I'm wearing lenses! hehe! XD But for those with grey eyes who want a NATURAL and comfortable lens with a touch of brown, I would really recommend these!

Remember to order your lenses from https://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses and grab a 10% discount if you're a follower of this or my personal blog! Discount code is: CarrieL8644

Thank you so much for reading! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment