Tuesday, August 6, 2013

GEO Cafe Mimi Cappuccino Violet

Hello lovelies!

Today I am reviewing some new lenses thanks to https://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses - dont forget to pop onto their facebook page and have a look at their range!

Today I'm looking at the Cafe Mimi series again- this time in Cappuccino Violet!

The colour range! Cappuccino Violet is the one on the Right ^

The lenses themselves are 15mm diameter, so they create a lovely enlarging effect!!
In my eyes!

With some basic makeup!

The sunlight was lovely this day <3

All dressed up! (With wig to cover my messy hair, haha!)


Comfort: 9/10
Size: 9/10
Colour/Design: 8/10

I continually give these lenses high marks XD
The comfort was wonderful- I wore them all day and had no issues with my eyes. The size is perfect for me- I can wear them casually and not get too many stares! hehe! As for the colour, I was suprised how purple it looked in the sunlight. In a darker room/indoors they were closer to brown, but as soon as I was in the sun the violet really shone through! The design itself is lost in my eyes, I can see it if I look REALLY closely- I think perhaps lighter eyes might have luck with the design, however it also means it wont blend in as well! XD So it really depends if you want to look natural or not- darker eyes will have no trouble. I do think the transition from purple to my grey/blue eyes is rather pretty though!

Thanks to Adelaide Little Lens for their sponsership! :D

Thank you for reading!
XOXOX


No comments:

Post a Comment