Wednesday, August 21, 2013

GEO WTB9X in Grey

Hello everyone!
I got to try out another pair of GEO lenses this weekend! :)
Remember these pretties? :) 
I reviewed the blue ones >HERE

These are thanks to Adelaide Little Lens!! :D
https://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses





This was taken at the end of the day... after getting rained on. Thats why my hair is horrible XD

Comfort: 10/10
Size: 10/10
Colour/Design: 8/10
Ok, to start- I wore these lenses from 8am in the morning until 4pm that afternoon, and they did not bother me at all!! GEO are probably the most comfortable lens makers around. The size is my kind of size (haha!) I love them because they are big enough to be noticeable! The design isn't really obvious unless you are using flash and are close-up, though, which is why I gave it a lower rating. In flash, they are very pretty! If you are looking for a lens with a design that people will notice from a distance, maybe try something else. The colour blends in really well to my eye colour, nice and natural! :D

Thank you for reading!
XOXOX

Dont forget to check out the store:

1 comment:

  1. I have just seen my optometrist to make sure my eyes are okay for cosmetic contacts, and have gotten the okay! He said enlargement contacts wouldn't work for me because they are designed for Asian's with dark eyes, but these contacts look like they will work for me!
    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete