Tuesday, April 2, 2013

EOS BlythEye Brown

Hello again lovely readers!
Today we'll have a look at EOS' BlythEye in Brown!
https://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses ~

It appears more yellow before being in the eye, doesn't it? ;D
But once the lenses are in, they lose the yellow colour and appear lovely and almond-ish!

 I decided to try a Belle-inspired cosplay for these lenses! hehe!

Comfort: 9/10
Size: 9/10
Colour/Design: 8/10

You all know my relationship with brown lenses- sometimes I really like them, sometimes I really dont... These ones I can honestly say I dont mind them! haha! They aren't my favourite colour-wise, which is why they have a lower score than usual- but that's personal preference. I wish they were a little bit warmer in colour, otherwise they are really cool! They cover my grey eyes really well! If you are looking for a lighter coloured brown lens, these are the ones to go for.

https://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses

Thank you for Reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment