Sunday, April 14, 2013

EOS BlythEye Violet

Happy Easter everyone! :D
Today I'm reviewing the last of the EOS BlythEye series- in Violet!


 We had a Lolita Easter meet- so I went as a bunny! haha!



Comfort: 9/10
Size: 9/10
Colour/Design: 10/10

These lenses are SO VIBRANT. They are so cool! XD I had girls at the loli meet saying "woah!" when they saw my eyes. haha! They appear a little blue in my eyes from a distance, but their colour is so illuminating its incredible! No difference in comfort to any others of this series- I wore them the whole day with no issues :D If you are after a really really bright purple lens, these are the ones! For a cosplay or photoshoot, these really stand out very beautifully!

Check out the HUGE range of lenses at:
https://www.facebook.com/adelaide.geolenses

Thank you again for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment